What is Pokemon Essentials?
For all the Pokemon fans who are going to create their own hacks… not only using the compulsory RPG Maker XP platform, they have to use one more thing: Pokemon Essentials. This is the pack that contains many necessary things for a Pokemon game hacker. It was created by Poccil, who based it on Flameguru’s Pokémon Starter Kit. As of 10th July 2011, it is managed and updated by Maruno.
The latest of Pokemon Essentials focuses on improving the quality of life (ambiguous or something). Things that make the game easier, make it look better, or make it easier.
- This includes a new staging menu, an enhanced version that records multiple items at once and records items that can display the actions available in the field.
- Option to choose if you want to enter text using the cursor or the direct input.
- Several improvements to debug options. “pokemonforms.txt” Add PBS file; Supports AZERTY and QWERTZ keyboards.
- Needless to say, move the F5 key to an F position easier to access. There are many other changes that have been made appropriate under this heading, but you should look directly at the change log!
- The long-standing visual disadvantage has finally been resolved. He can no longer shake in a moving pose. (I am ashamed.) The breaking of grass does not occur on the head, and the reflection of the water no longer appears on the ground.
- Fishing has improved a lot with some audio and visual cues that let you know if you’ve ever bent Pokémon. It is more fun to see the shadows of the world throughout the day.
- Oh, and Pokédex looks much better now.
- Like many other bits in the GUI.
- Some of the Pokemon wallpapers can be unlocked and locked by default. Very good.
- Input :: A (you and I Z keys or Y for an AZERTY keyboard or Y for a QWERTZ keyboard) have additional features everywhere. You will have to allow the rings and the Pokémon is down in the summary screen, you can rearrange the Pokémon in the space of the parts and storage, when you rearrange the items in the bag, and now you will drag the selected item instead of change the position of two elements. The bag can filter the visible elements. For example, you can only see items that are actually available in combat.
- The Battle Conversion animation was a random selection of about twelve Moody’s cast in black, but now it’s much better to work with HeartGold and SoulSilver.